Monday, July 27, 2015

14 (?) day Media-fast Challenge

A few things have happened recently…

1) My little guy turned into a chunky little man right in front of my eyes
2) I acquired a Sigma 24mm f/1.4 lens
3) Not exactly new, but I have been thinking a lot about what inspires me and what's an important way to spend my time…

So instead of the "decompression" time after work where I half-heartedly scroll through Facebook and the usual sites, with one eye on my playing son, I'm now going to turn on my camera and capture this incredible time. The internet claims you can be an expert in any subject in a year (not surprising given everyone else is just reading nonsense on their phones). Heck, I'll be happy if in two weeks I just get more comfortable with my flash and capture something special - mission accomplished on the latter. Not sure if I'll post every day but the boy was super happy to see the camera and there were some cute shots today. All shot with a Canon 6DCanon Speedlite 430II Flash and a Sigma 24mm f/1.4 lens.






No comments:

Post a Comment